My Girls Virginity Won't Break With All My Effort

Guys abeeeg i need one kind favour from you guys..
Those of you that has deflowered a girl before, how did you guys do it...cos since 4 days now i have been trying to disvirgin dis girl that am dating.but it seems more difficult than i thought, the last time i tried it with another girl the same thing was the case...this time around i thought it was going to be easier since i didnt apply some techniques... Like using plenty lubricant and getting her well aroused, but even with all this too the package seal has refused to give way...sometimes i spend up to 4 hrs humping on top a locked kpekus dat my d*** wont stand again...all my body is paining me seriously here...and a niqqa needs to blast,..abeg na my matter be this and is not a joke...i need expert answers from real men and the ladies too....not from children o

Comments